Catalog number: BAR-star 2V-R
Retail Price: $9100
Sale price: $6066.67
LA PAVONI BAR-STAR - 2 Group
1st-line Equipment introduces the la Pavoni Bar-Star series of commercial espresso machines. Newly designed to be the most technically advanced automatic / progammable dosing la Pavoni machines available.
Available in 2 group, 3 group, or 4 group versions. All units feature a 4-position, power saver switch that allows for off, sleep, 3/4, and full capacity settings, resulting in a substantial electrical cost savings. Dosing settings are controlled by a digital control pad and microprocessor. Thermal stability ensures that the groups maintain consistent temperature at all times.
- Volumetric electronic programmable dosing espresso machine with digital control pad and microprocessor.
- Four cup size selections including continuous brewing and a stop button.
- Hot water jet controlled by a push-button with automatic release; electrical cups-warmer.
- Copper boiler equipped with transversal heat exchangers and front injectors for each group
- Manual boiler water charge button
- Anti-vacuum valve
- Double scale gauge for pump and boiler pressure control
- Electronic automatic water level control with sight glass
- Flexible steam jet
- One hot water button with telescopic flexible jet
- Four positions commutator
- Electrical heating up with three poles manual reset safety thermostat
- Functions display and distribution counters ---
- Internal electropump
- Telescopic handles for the machine carriage
- Second flexible steam jet included.
- (optional) Cappuccino Automatic Bar
- (optional) Independant electrical cups warmer with warning light
- (optional) Gas heating
- Groups made with press-forged brass and chrome plated, with vertical infusion chamber and pressurisation system
- Pre-infusion: Immediately prior to the brewing process, a blast of hot water at 1 Bar of pressure is sprayed atop the coffee grinds to cover the coffee surface. This guarantees that the brewing process will distribute evenly throughout the handle and flow into the cups uniformly.
- Thermical stability: In order to maintain a constant temperature in the coffee groups, hot water from the boiler is circulated throughout the group heads on a continues basis. Empty coffee handles should be left on the groups when not in use so they adapt to the same temperature.
- Temperature: 268 degrees Farenheit (131 degrees Celsius) max
- Weight: pounds 139 pounds (63 kilograms)
- Boiler capacity: 3.7 gallons (14 liters)
- Measurements: H - 20.9 inches (530mm), W - 30.7 inches (780mm), D - 21.9 inches (555mm)
- Voltage: 240V, 60 Hz
- Power: 4370W
- Color: ruby red
- NSF approved
- Made in Italy