Gaggia has updated the Baby yet again with a polished stainless steel front panel and new color options: "comes in ivory or black finish".
The New Baby is still packed with all of the classic features that have stood the test of time during the past 25 years, including simple controls, a commercial-style portafilter made of chrome-plated brass, and a clean, attractive silhouette. The powerful, high-wattage boiler heats up in just a few minutes, and the 15-bar pump ensures a great espresso extraction every time you brew.
The New Baby also lets you create cappuccinos and lattes with ease using the Gaggia Turbo Frother, a plastic attachment on the steam wand that disperses steam perfectly for frothing milk. The removable 64oz water reservoir and ability to use Easy Serve Espresso pods add to the New Baby’s user-friendly appeal.
* Removable 64oz water reservoir
* Chrome-plated marine brass commercial-style portafilter for use with ground coffee or ESE coffee pods
* Great froth every time with the Turbo Frother attachment
* 3.5oz boiler with two external heating elements
* 55 watt electric pump
* Three-way solenoid valve
* Stainless steel front panel and housing in ivory or black
* 1425 Watts - 120 Volts
* 15.7”H x 9.6”W x 10.4”D
* 14 lbs
* Accessories Included:
o Single shot, double shot, and ESE pod stainless steel filter baskets
o Coffee tamper
o 7 gram scoop